Monday, July 11, 2011

Shannon & Stephen 05.14.11

Shannon and Stephen held their ceremony at the Trinity Lutheran Church in Ellwood City. Afterwards, everyone celebrated at the Fez in Aliquippa.

I have to say, I was more than worried about the weather we were having. To say it was raining, was putting it mildly. I knew we needed a back-up plan in case the rain didn't stop. Fortunately, the ceremony was held in Ellwood Ciy - close to a friend's house that had access to a barn! When I told Shannon of my plans to shoot some photos of the Bridal Party in the barn, she was delighted. Little did I know she actually had cowboy boots for a dance number she was preforming at her reception. I love it when a plan comes together.

Click on the links below to view Shannon & Stephen's slideshow and online gallery.

Slideshow
Online gallery

Mwah! Love everything about this photo.
Photobucket">

Photobucket">

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wishing you both all the best!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment